Friday, March 18, 2005

Frampton Jr. Mk II

Since I sold the house and no longer have a garage to put the cars in, if both cars are going to be outside, I might as well drive the Celica. As the weather won't be too bad from this point on and gas milage on the Celica is significantly better, it's a pretty good idea.

First problem, the hockey bag doesn't fit in the truck on the Celica. . . at least not in the new hockey bag. Frampton Jr, takes up huge chuck of my trunk space and the driver's been flaky since I damaged the coil back in the Fall. Since I have cash coming in from the sale of the house, now is a good time to rebuild it. So here it is:





As this was a rush job, I paid a bit more for the parts. However it sounds great, I get a lot more space in the trunk, and it looks pretty sweet rigged up. The old enclosure would probably make a nice ported box. . . anyone looking for a sub?

By Ming - 1:00 a.m. |

Comments:
I'm totally picturing the real Frampton crammed into the back of that thing, with the back wheels of your car hopping up off of the ground to the bass line of some J-Pop tune.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger