Saturday, March 12, 2005

Not too many things will make me run like this

In my life I can only remember running away from a few things. One was a cow, that I came a accross when I was going for a run down my parents road. A second was a swarm of hornets that had already stung me several times. A third was a big black dog baring it teeth when I bike by it. The third incident did not really involve running thought.

Today (rather less than five minutes ago) I experienced one more such incident. I was coming home from my sisters. I am currently getting ready to go bowling for kid sake. On my way I was coming up to the corner of the parking lot to the building I live in. And then I saw something moving. I thought it was a cat, which is something that generally makes me stiffen up and get nervous. But when I looked again there was two white stripes running down it's back. Before I could even form the word skunk in my head I had turned around ran back around the car I was standing next too and halfway across the road. I stopped look back and the skunk had move on.

The thought of smelly all skunky for days can really make one move.....My heart is just now getting back of normal...

By Sabrina - 4:09 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger