Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Work Sucks

This was inspired by this post by Janelle. I think with most jobs if it's not one thing it'sanother, it always seems like someone's job to pile each person with as much unpleasantness as they can handle without quitting and no less.

Most university professors I knew were all swamped with committee work and demanding students to the point where they couldn't get to the challenging work they wanted to do. That's partly why I decided I didn't want to go down that road.

Perhaps the Australians I've talked to have the best view of work, it's jus tthat thing you do to fund your hobbies, but it isn't important enough for it to be worth affecting your state of mind.

By al - 8:41 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger