Saturday, March 12, 2005

Gecko Box from Katherine

This is a really cute little present my sister Katherine sent home for
me with my mother, who just arrived back from Mexico today. Geckos are
by far my favourite lizard, and one of my favourite animals. Katherine
says she has a few of them in her house and she thinks they're great,
they eat all the bugs that try and come in the house, and they climb on
the walls and bark at night. In Mexico it's considered good luck to
have geckos in your house.

This is a neat hand-crafted wooden box that slides open and holds a few
sets of really nice chopsticks with scary little bug heads on the
ends. Terribly cute. I love it.

By al - 11:45 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger