Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Dark Dungeons?

Yeah, I know I haven't been posting in a while. Been busy getting other things done. I meant to post about this last week... better late than never I guess.

I ran across this comic strip while reading a post on Slashdot. I found so amusing I had to post it, link here. It's not that I find it insightful or anything like that. Just comical and somewhat sad at the same time. I even read the FAQ at the bottom of the page. . . The strange thing was, if I replaced D&D with church, I found it held equally well :-p strange eh? Like any game, the GM is just a referee. I do not require people to pledge their undying loyalty to me.

I was talking to one of my old gaming friends about it later that night. After joking inquiring why I never let him cast "real" spells, he pointed me to this one about Islam. It really sorta demostrates how fanatical some of these religous people are. Again, I've never been approached by Muslims trying to convert people, but that sounds awfully simular to another faith I know (not to name names or anything).

By Ming - 12:57 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger