Monday, December 20, 2004

Simpsons Trivia!!

I'll just go and quote the whole blog post announcing it. From here:
Simpsons Trivia
Although I have finished my trivia reign at Bernies, I have talked to the owners and set up a Huge Simpsons Trivia night like I did last year. I figure right before Christmas would be a good time, a nice huge Trivia Prize pot, and lots of door prizes, with 50/50 as well. For some reason I am expecting more people at this one the last.

The Date of this event is Tuesday December 21st - 8:00pm. Cost will be $5.00 a person, which like usual, all entrance fees will be disburst as prize money, so the more that play the more a team will win.

As for Door prizes, I am starting early, Jolene has offered to do the bulk of the work collecting them. She has done this type of thing before looking for donations from different companies.

So get everyone you know and show up. If you have never been to one of my trivias before this is going to be the biggest of them all.
Taylor and other smart uber-nerds: You're coming.

Someone with a car: You're driving us to Summerside. And I might let you on the team. Will have to assess the competition to see if I can take the whole room by myself (done this several times and won) or if I'll need some help.

Everyone else: Prepare to be trivialized.

By al - 3:58 a.m. |

Comments:
That's Entertainment can go to hell and die.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger