Friday, December 10, 2004

RahXephon

Finally finished watching RahXephon last night. While watching it, it was fairly enjoyable. In hindsight, it doesn't fair so well. Basically if you take Evangelion, Dual, Macross, and mash them together. . . that's RahXephon in a nutshell. I admit, my primary reason for watching it was the fact Maaya was in the series. As much as I like her, it's still an unimpressive series. Mildly entertaining, but overall unimpressive.

I have this feeling I've watched the better anime and now I'm starting to dip into the more average stuff. It might be time to start working on my video game backlog.

By Ming - 10:23 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger