Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Computer Building

Finished building a computer for Greg over the weekend and he was over to pick it up last night. There's a mix of technical expertise and some artistry that goes into crafting a good computer. I think that's one of the things I like most about working with computers. Timewise, it took a bit longer to get this one out the door. . . not being home during the week, problems with getting parts, a dead power supply; apologies to Greggu. Hopefully, getting a great computer more than compensates the tardiness. Anyways, hoping to see Greggu online soon. I'll let Greg brag about what his new computer does :-p

By Ming - 10:03 a.m. |

Comments:
But the big question is, are the cables and drives and PCI cards arranged in a feng shui-compliant manner?
 
I cannot take responibility for actions that are beyond my control. What you do in your bedroom with your computer is none of my business.

As for fast internet:
Rogers has faster speed. Aliant has DIY installation and is cheaper if you sign onto a 1 year contract. As the song goes, two out of three ain't bad.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger