Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Sounds Awesome

Princess 제이마--..I need fire...not this frozen sea inside me says: (2:24:12 PM)
   soju on the other hand..is bitter..tastes a lot like weird vodka...is only a dollar a bottle..and will FUCK your head and your stomach for a couple days if it's ur first time

Princess 제이마--..I need fire...not this frozen sea inside me says: (2:24:34 PM)
   and it seems like nothing...u'll drink it..and then all of a sudden it'll hit u like a ton of bricks..u lose your memory, go crazy..go into bouts of anger etc

Princess 제이마--..I need fire...not this frozen sea inside me says: (2:25:00 PM)
   it's nasty stuff..i have to be careful when i drink it..i always lose my memory etc...and i wake up int he morning not knowing how or when i got home

Princess 제이마--..I need fire...not this frozen sea inside me says: (2:25:19 PM)
   apparently, according to my friends i even kiss boys when i drink soju

Princess 제이마--..I need fire...not this frozen sea inside me says: (2:25:21 PM)
   tha'ts news to me

al (No I'm not going to not finish my cereal just to get to work on time.) says: (2:25:27 PM)
   like hell it is

Princess 제이마--..I need fire...not this frozen sea inside me says: (2:25:32 PM)
   kkk, ok ok ok

By al - 2:31 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger