Thursday, November 23, 2006

If you must know

I have tabled a motion to finally declare my parent's residence as The Grand Duchy of Kong Hong (a sovereign nation within the confines of a united Canada that may or may not secede sometime in the near future). Naturally, my wife will be referred to as Grand Duchess henceforth. You may continue to address me as Holier Than Thou or Tuna for short.

Our national economy is based on gold farmed for World of Warcraft and our national flag is based on Canada's with the maple leaf replaced by a joystick. Our national anthem is Mad World.

So get the word out. My Canada includes Kong Hong.

By TVT - 2:43 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger