Monday, November 20, 2006

And Now for Something Completely Different. . . .

Since everyone else is posting stuff, I sprained my ankle about a week and half ago playing hockey. What was supposed to be a fun-filled weekend playing hockey and D&D turned into weekend laying on the couch.

I was a bit worried that it might have been worst than a sprain, but after some of the swelling went away and I could see my foot return to something that more closely resembled a foot, it's pretty safe to say there's nothing torn. I still can't stand up for any length of time without wearing an ankle brace; taking a shower is still a painful experience. On one hand, I just so happen to own and have an ankle brace with me at the time the incident happened, which is good. On the other, the fact I already own one. . . .

By Ming - 3:31 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger