Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I don't wanna grow up

I dropped off a bunch of toys into the Toys For Tots bin at the mall the other day. It's been my secret pleasure starting last year. Before that, I just hocked what I didn't want / grew tired of on eGarageDealie.

I got hooked on marketing at an early age. And we basically had nothing for several years cause well.. we had nothing. So I can vividly remember wanting that Optimus Prime but not being able to get one.

I've since made up for that in spades and handing out some Consumermas cheer makes me giddy. Yeah. They're just hunks of plastic and diecast, but oh the places they'll take you.

I'm a Toys 'R Us kid.

By TVT - 2:23 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger