Tuesday, August 16, 2005

You've Got Jam in my iPod

Last night I charged my iPod on e.co's comupter (scandalous!) and when I got it back it had Grateful Dead all over it. I turned it on as I was walking home, adn the song that came on consisted of the singer repeating “David Bowie, David Bowie, David Bowie” and then “UB40, UB40, UB40.”

I'm pretty sure the same song was still playing as I walked into Timothy's to get my morning coffee just now.

Maybe that would explain the half-eaten bag of Doritos in my kit bag. (either that or floor bowl? wtf?)

PS. TRIVIA! (even though the new guy sucks, it's still a chance to wave my virtual member around for a while while eating curry-dipped french fries.)

By al - 9:05 a.m. |

Comments:
That song is not the Grateful Dead, Al -- it's your favorite elevator music...
 
I love that you remember that comment from so many years ago.

The hood milk truck song, it was.
 
Let's hear it for 1999!
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger