Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Had a thought last night

Last night while I was trying to go to sleep the idea pop into my head.

What historical event would I change if I knew there would be no bad effects.

First I had a long thought about that. There are so many horrible things to happen in history.

War after war...battles, the hallicost, the halifax explosion, the shuttle explosion, 9-11, then I wondered if I could do something a bit different, could I stop a chain of events. Like the over fishing of our seas, the discovery of the A bomb, the extinction of several animals.

Trains of thoughts of this sort is why I should not be left to think on my own.

I still have no idea what event I would change. But my train of thought didn't end there. I did start to imagine the effects of changing these events. Most seemed good. But then I found a large number of problems with this manner of thinking.

Time loops thinking before bed is dangerous, if only for the brain. I only encopased the thought of direct effects, but the indirect effect could be far more dangerous.

Needless to say this train of thought caused me to miss several hours sleep.

By Sabrina - 2:32 p.m. |

Comments:
That's easy, you should have come to Baba's and then to the beach with Taylor and g. and I and a bunch of nutcases.
 
Was the Halifax Explosion Really an accident ?
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger