Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Long day at work

tToday is one of those days. This morning I wondered into the lab not sure excatly what I was going to do. I found some stuff to do...Dishes...dishes always provide me with a time using task which must be done...dishes are now done and I am into liturature. which means all task are done.

It is going to be one of those extreamly long days. The reason for no further work is that I am waiting for results. I am expected to get them back tomorrow midday...
Yeah!

By Sabrina - 12:53 p.m. |

Comments:
How about reading all you can about Charlottetown history on the web in preparation for trivia?

TRIVIA!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger