Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Parking a new problem

I have managed to spring free from my mothers place. So at least she can't hold me captive to the horrible TV shows she watches and well the dogs can get a well deserved nap.

However now that I am back in Charlottetwon I found my parking space to be a big pile of snow. Okay well I have a shovel I started to the daunting task of digging out the parking space. I worked on it for about an hour. I was just starting to see some progress when the plow comes by and fills my space back in.

I would have started over but I figured there was no use until they actually starting removing the snow. So I thought I would check out my sisters place and see what I can do about parking there. This too was a no go. Large drift covered the majority of that parking lot. I had a few choice words I spoke at that point.
So Now I have abandon my car in a quaint corner of the parking lot of my apartment. Hopping it will not be in anyone's way.

By Sabrina - 3:46 p.m. |

Comments:
I drove back to Summerside earlier today. . . . still digging. Of course, I took a break to play hockey and watch Canada destroy Germany, but I digress. Back to digging.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger