Monday, December 27, 2004

Stuck in Grand Falls

Drove up to Grand Falls yesterday to pickup the Legacy. Mom got me to stay the night and now I'm stuck here until at least tomorrow when the storm clears up. Luck for me, I managed to steal wireless access off the neighbours. Unfortunately, my mom doesn't have TSN. Now, if I can find a place to watch the Canada-Sweden game I might be okay. . . .

The Legacy's a gas-guzzler, but it'll be nice to have back on the road. I'll have the Celica all fixed up sometime in January. . . and I'll be mostly broke there after. Just lovely.

By Ming - 1:23 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger