Monday, December 27, 2004

PEI is a trap

Well I am currently stuck at my parents place in western PEI. Honestly we are only a few hundred meters west of the sign which says "Welcome to wastern PEI". I am bored. I have played with the dogs so much that they have gone into hiding so that they can get a much need nap. By hiding they are sound a sleep in my fathers hunting room with my father. The three of them can really make some noise with the snoring. Rather fascinating to tell the truth. I have since Christmas day watch so much TV I think I am going curl up and turn into a potato. I have discovered that TV really is a good way to let your life slip by unnoticed. By watching TV one promotes a form of media which makes no recording of the fact that you actually ever existed. For some that is okay but it does very little to help us boost our social lives. I do enough complaining about my lack of social life that I don't need TV to help me.
My mother is currently watching one of her dozen or so programs. She complains that I never visit her but all she does is watch the tube. Leaving me to entertain myself. The dogs help sometimes but they are getting old now and play sessions are much shorter. If you can get them to play for 10 minutes you are normally doing okay. But I can't complain they are 14, which in dog hears is nearing the century mark.(98 if you say each dog year is = 7 human one) My mind now pictures a lady of 100 playing with small children. I am sure she would only last a few minutes.
Dad finds time to fiddle with this thing and that. Mostly just playing. So now I am writing my woes on blog.
I was hopping to be back in my apartment working on a Woman's blade or fixing something with the pile of tools my parents decided I need. It's kind of interesting.

Well I hope everyone enjoyed a happy calm holiday

By Sabrina - 1:20 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger