Monday, December 27, 2004

Remote Access

This is really cool. I had to leave my file server partially updated when I left the Island last weekend due to time constraints. Setting up ssh on both my web server and my file server is starting to pay off, as I can now tunnel into my home network via ssh. Currently, I'm remotely updating my file server from Grand Falls. I left a bittorrent client open when I left, so I remotely closed it and logged off the session it was using. There's something about not being able to get home due to a snow storm and still being able to get stuff done at home that I find appealing. Why do I get the feeling people are thinking I'm a nut right now?

By Ming - 3:25 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger