Monday, May 28, 2007

Single Sentences

So the dogs decided that the red biscuits looked more appealing this year, and I'm sure my life will not change in any noticeable way whatsoever.

I am going to do all my lab work for the Weblogic course I'm taking tonight so I can actually have enjoyable lunch hours for the rest of the week.

Whenever I ask someone who continually complains about the two main political parties how they've been volunteering for a third party candidate, I get either a blank stare or indignance.

If you have them, I judge you by how well-behaved your kids and / or pets are.

The times that I've actually been really good at being thoughtful were when I wasn't thinking about it.

By al - 11:04 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger