Tuesday, May 22, 2007

PEI Humane Society

Because of the fundraising we did for the PEI Humane Society at work a few of us were asked to come by for a photo op. We raised over $600 for them, by far the most successful charity we've chosen for our casual day / pizza fundraisers. So we got to goof off for a while and play with the kittycats. Great way to spend a Friday to be sure.



That's me with Glen and Kelly and Don from work and the executive director of the Humane Society in there as well. The cat I had purred more loudly than I think I've ever heard a cat purr before.

By al - 11:28 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger