Saturday, December 23, 2006

Strange Dream

I don't usually dream or at least remember them. I guess waking up a few times due to a cold had something to do with it. Well, the dream takes place in Hong Kong. Apparently my family are fishermen and everyone is working hard on an old-style asian fishing boat. The really odd part (aside from the whole fishing part), is on the boat, there's no fish. Instead everyone is busy cutting meat; sort of like a butcher shop at sea. I get into an argument with a relative over pork, he doesn't believe me when I tell him that what he's cutting is pork.

Next thing I know is I'm laying down on grass, I guess it's a park near where boats dock and resembles a sort of farmer's market. Apparently I'm waiting for the boat to dock while a cousin goes to get the police to verify the pork was really on-board the boat (like it's not pork-fishing season or something). When the boat docks and I don't see my cousin, I jump onto a fast looking red bicycle and head off to the police station. On the way, I pass by the boat while they are unloading it. For some reason, I focus on a clear bag filled with pork products and I'm thinking I have to get back with the police before they dispose of it.

I get to the police station, which isn't that far. I don't want to leave the bicycle outside, apparently when I brought it to Hong Kong I decided to not bring any bike locks with me and I'm afraid of leaving it outside where someone can just steal it. While I'm debating on what to do, a policeman from inside is walking over to me and he looks angry about something. Just as the policeman gets to me, I wake up.

By Ming - 12:59 p.m. |

Comments:
2007. Year of the pig. Coincidence? I think not.

I for one welcome the coming of our bacon overlords.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger