Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It is amazing how little things make you feel better

What i am really thinking here, is on this short trip I have seen a fair number of people who are my close friends, not all that would be way too much to ask, but a fair number. It has really lifted my spirits a lot. I don't think it is at all about the reason just the fact that I get to see people I care about and hear and see they are doing well.

Simple things like hugs really are the best relief for all that worries your mind. It may not fix it, but it makes it more do able.

By Sabrina - 10:28 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger