Friday, July 14, 2006

3 Fast 3 Furious

Aw. They's all growns up. Ming, that football player with the Viper was... Zachary Ty Bryan of Home Improvement fame. Also, Lucas Black (who most definitely doesn't look 18) was the little kid who befriended Billy-Bob in Slingblade. And let's not forget Lil Bow Wow (who's dropped the Lil) as token urban sidekick.

Yay I feel old. :) Actually I hated that they went from the late 20's/pushin 30 crowd in the previous films to - high schoolers? Boo. Like I wanna see snot-nosed punks with more money than common sense. What next? Go karts? Oh. Wait. They already made that one.

But then, who really cares? The cars are the stars. This movie has actors? It could be distilled down to a music video and I'd have my money's worth.

Man. A Scanner Darkly is still nowhere to be found. I need my fill of Dick. Philip K. I'm lovin the Michael freakin Mann's Miami Vice. We need more of this stuff. Like Michael Mann's Winnie The Pooh.

"if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, Christopher Robin, you are going down"

By TVT - 11:06 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger