Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Kick. Punch.

It's all in the mind.

I have no rhythm. Nada. Which is why I'll never experience the joys of Dance Dance Revolution, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, or Guitar Hero. And I'll never be able to beat Duc at DOA or Tekken.

Timed memory patterns scare me. The rare game that employs musical button presses kicks my ass. I'm lookin at you Brave Fencer. Oh sure. I can play a simulator where any number of buttons has a different function. I'm comfortable with that. But ask me to press button A 5 seconds after I've held B for 10 seconds. God forbid. Create synthesized muzak. Owned.

"She bangs! She bangs!"

By TVT - 3:02 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger