Sunday, May 28, 2006

Rawk*

So we've come full circle. I remember my earliest game experience was with Pong on my much loved second hand Atari. It must be in the yellow genes to be fascinated with gnip gnop. I'm no exception.

So I laughed off Rockstar's Table Tennis, that is until I looked into it further. Yeah, I had the typical, "WTF? No hooker-killing?!" moment. I kid.

This game is balls-to-the-wall fun. I currently suck at it. Easy to pick up. Difficult to master. The controls are simple, the timing spot on. They really nailed it - but then if you can't nail the dynamics of ping pong...

The graphics are silly good. No sex. No guns. No glam. Character models at times gets close to movie CG quality. It's exclusive to the 360. I guess this is why I bought the system. 500 bucks of hardware to play simulated ping pong. I wouldn't have it any other way. :) Note to Nintendo, get Rockstar to port it to the Wii with full motion sensing.

Greg, Duc, bring over a controller. I'm calling you out!

By TVT - 7:59 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger