Monday, February 20, 2006

10 things I loved when I was a teenager and still love approaching 30

1. Loud music. This is a must in my life. I love turning up the volume of a good song.
2. Swimming. Losing all the sound of the world to the gurgling sound of water as it passes over your ears. This is a fantastic centering point.
3. Dragons. They keep my imagination alive, with all the forms people have created for them and all shapes they have that I can create in my own mind.
4. Fantasy stories. See dragons
5. Hugs. As a teenager me and my friends hugged eachother freely, never worried about what others thought. I don't find this freedom in most of my adult friends...But I still truly love hugs.
6.Adventures. Again as a teenager, I would gather my friends and we would simply go do something fun...A hike to bloomiting or cliff diving at crystal falls..Something. Now it is harder but when it does happen it is still as much fun as it was when I was 16 or 17.
7.Dancing. good music and dancing foolishly around will always be part of me...Just deal with it.
8. Eating out. I love food and will always love food. Especially now I find someone else cooking your food when you have had a stressfully day is greatly appreciated.
9.Funky earrings and Necklaces. Jewelry has been and will always be fun.
10. Dying my hair. Admittedly I was a about 16 the first time I changed my hair color and the adventurous changes get more drastic as I get older.

By Sabrina - 6:53 p.m. |

Comments:
i'm a huge fan of plastic funky jewellery. if i were to ever get proposed to, i'd hope the ring be of the finest plastic rather than the finest diamonds.
 
You forgot : "Using broom sticks or old pieces of wood in place of swords and staffs and cracking at each other as if we thought we were really elves using quarter staffs --and that this would actually give us any insight into fighting like that."

And: "Talking until six in the morning."

Lawd! I JUST REMEMBERED THE TIME WE WENT SKINNY DIPPING AFTER DIVING FROM THE FALLS!
 
oh my god I had forgotten that
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger