Thursday, February 09, 2006

ECUA No-Cases Poster

Everyone be sure to check these shows out. The EMCA's are for the tourists.

The two organizers and the other volunteers are so far doing a stellar job of getting everything together and producing materials for it like the posters / booklets, etc. This should be a great time.

Also, I've decided that this will be the official Gilbert Switzer fan blog, so I'll draw your extra attention to the Friday Night show at Hunter's. I don't expect to have everyone be kicked out by security again, but it should still be a solid ruckus.

(Click to enlarge. Poster by Cory Gavin and Qwyzzle genius Marsha Robertson.)

nocase.org


Technorati Tags: , , , ,
, , ,

By al - 3:13 p.m. |

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
poster credit please:
Cory Gavin and Marsha Robertson
 
Those "two organizers" would be Kelly and Gabrielle, I think they should be credited as well. Marsha and I simply made a poster, grant it it did take some time, but these two have been working their asses off for months to get this thing off the ground.
 
Done.

I didn't see your guys' names on the nocase.org site when I first looked so I didn't know if you wanted them printed all over the place or not.
 
Who cares who made some event poster?
 
I care, and I'm sure Marsha cares. That poster took a lot of time to make, and if you have comments I'd appreciate you leaving your name Mr/Ms anonymous.

But I'm not getting into an argument on Al's blog. Everyone go the no cases, have fun, it's going to be a blast.
 
"Who cares who made some event poster?"
i was going to say the creator's of the poster would most likely care, but cory's got that covered.

holy hell boys i can't wait for this!
 
I care who made the poster, Cory and Marsha both took time out of their hectic schedules to make this poster for us, on top of all the school work they have due every week.

Also, there are three no-case organizers.

Gabrielle Major, Brad Deighan, and myself.
 
Sorry, I forgot to mention you Brad. I still love you!
 
Whoah, big bruhaha in my comments section, yikes.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger