Thursday, February 23, 2006

10 things a guy could do for me, and would win my love

Okay I got a theme on the go...But hell, Al always says I don't post enough.

1) Never tease me about my not eating meat. It has been fifteen years, I have heard all the jokes, and statements, some that have even gone to far. I am not really amused by them anymore.
2) Come watch me coach. I know it looks like I am just standing there, but the suport would not go unnoticed.
3)Bring me a flower (any kind really), just because they passed by some in the street that day or picked it in a meadow. My mother is a florist. I have grown to love them.
4) Have supper waiting for me one day, when I got home from work, swimming, the gym or the additional activity I have been up to that day.
5) Sit next to me and chat while I have a bubble bath. Any conversation would be fine.
6) Be understanding if I have missed something going on in the world. It happens more then I want to admit but with 12 hours of my day being devoted to work and swimming.
7)Drop in to my place of work just to say hi.
8)Hold my hand throughout the scary movies
9)Do the dishes
10)ask Kim which earrings I want so bad and get them. ( okay a bit materialistic, but hey are so cute)

By Sabrina - 7:42 p.m. |

Comments:
ha. i pretty much have to agree with everything (even al saying you don't post enough!)
but especially the first. now, sometimes it makes me laugh. but more times than not it makes me want to throw something at the person. ESPECIALLY when they use the insanely infuriating arguement "well vegetables are alive too"
now i just simply suggest maybe they should take grade 10 science again.
OHMYGOD it makes me angry. and it's these people, that no matter what you say to them, they STILL can't grasp what you are saying to them.
 
Maybe I got the wrong impression, but I read #5 and I picture some stranger just walking in on you while you're in the bathroom and just striking up conversation. I don't know about you, but that so seems like such a Wong Danny thing to do.
 
Okay if you think of that that way...eek.
But most of these things are when you are relatively familiar with the other.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger