Saturday, June 04, 2005

Stupid Pacific Time

What the hell is this, the clock says it's only 05:44, but my internal clock says 09:44. I should be already getting my day started instead of waiting for the sun to make its lazy way over to this side of the continent. I wonder if I got enough sleep for either the nerves in my feet to get better or simply die off and not cause me any more trouble when walking.

Today I'm going to pick up a 7-day transport system pass, only $20, not too bad at all.

Oh, and the best Indian food I've had in ages is at "The Curry House", very cheap, too. The entrance to the place is this dingy looking, little old deck with wire mesh tables and plastic deck chairs, but when you go inside it opens into a big area that is a nicely-decorated Indian restaurant in the middle with pool tables and a bar flanking it, which makes for a strange mix of crowd. There was us geeks in the middle, with some business weasels nearby, some students in the corner and a group of pretty tough lookin' dudes playing pool. Maybe that's a metaphor for the whole city, who knows.

By al - 9:43 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger