Thursday, June 02, 2005

Fox

There is a fox near work...I see him fairly often. I never however seem to have my camera handy when he is around. He is red/golden in color. He seems like he is eating.
Originally I was worried that someone near by might be feeding him....It really would not be a surprise for an intelligent species there are a lot of examples of the species that are not intelligent..
But a new worry entered my mind today. I work in a chemical plant. What if he is eating mice from the near by area that have been into the chemical shed...This would not be good for him or the mice. Every effort is made to keep contamination of the soil and surrounding area..But mice they can't read warning labels....
And the over active imagination worry...What if said fox has already become contaminated and has as a result become some super fox...With super fox powers.....I think I have seen too many comic book movies lately

Most likely he is a fox that comes from some near by wood land...Noticed a bit just out side the industrial park. And there probably are some good mice in the park....I haven't heard of any contamination of anything all spill and other difficulties have been contained immediately.

By Sabrina - 10:22 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger