Saturday, June 04, 2005

People are Friendly Here

I've never found it this easy to just strike up a confversation with someone as I do here. Even starting with a couple of nice people at the hotel who started telling us about the United Nationns 60th anniversary celebrations going on right now, who also recommended a few cool places to check out and who was very patient answering all my silly questions that a typical Maritimer would ask, like 'how's the winter here?' and 'Where do the people who actually live here hang out?'

Today I plan to take the BART train up over the Golden Gate Bridge and up to Berkeley, to check out the bookstores and maybe absorb some excess cool-factor.

By al - 11:44 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger