Saturday, April 02, 2005

Watching the Sadness

I am sure all of you who read the news, have a TV, or an a radio have heard that the Pope Jean Paul health has deteriated to the point the Vatican acknowledge that he is curently in his last moments of life. Thought I am not a catholic, or even Christian am I am well aware how much of contributtion this pope has made in his 26 years.
In my mind the death of anyone is a sad moment for all who loved that person. In this morning I have heard the prayers, on TV, of several people who love this man. For those people who are losing their pope, I hope you can find peace in knowing he was a good man, and in the end he will be at peace. My condolences to those who love him, and wish of peace to you. Not being a Christian I know I will miss the presences of an icon who truly tried to help break down the religious barriers, a man who loved his followers and respected the religions of others. His life before becoming a pope was amazing...His life as the pope is well documented and really should not be forgotten.

By Sabrina - 10:02 a.m. |

Comments:
I think he'll come to regret having caused the deaths of potentially millions of people by not allowing catholic missionaries to teach people how to prevent the spread of AIDS with contraceptives because they're EVIL.

And hopefully the next pope will be a little more modern in that area as well.
 
comments not publishing for some reason...
 
I would agree that this was one of his down falls.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger