Monday, March 28, 2005

A bit late

But who cares.

By al - 1:07 p.m. |

Comments:
test..
 
I see you've been busy. . . The new layout is nice. Though I miss having the "Post a Message" link on the main page. The title looks a bit plain now though.

I guess I shouldn't complain. I've started working on my website and it's pretty plain stuff :-p
 
Yeah I was mostly working on the layout and the post header images last night, didn't have time to work on any real title. Also, the GIMP sucks for fancy test. You do still have admin access to change the template and you're more than welcome to add a fancier title :)
 
I do like the spraypaint motif, though.. maybe some kind of doodling with the spraypaint tool to the right of the title might be cool. But anything you come up with would be cool as well. (i.e., I'm lazy and doing the CSS for this was as much work as I ever want to do on this fucking layout.)
 
My friend's parents are just like that. One does yoga so his butt hurts and his mom is hard of hearing.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger