Friday, March 25, 2005

Need something exciting

That would be me. I need something going on right now to keep me excited...

I want to find a bit of adventure...The substance free kind...I am thinking more in the line of travel...But that is expensive.

Situation is simply that I am on PEI...Getting drunk and bar hopping has some values for fun...Going out and watching various bands has a few more fun points (but that depends on the band and if t hey are good or not) but with the warm weather approaching and noting that a lot of last year was wasted on waiting for other to be in the mood to go out and have fun...But around here the bands that play are limited and well I could just use something more interesting going on....Suggestions welcome

By Sabrina - 9:17 p.m. |

Comments:
Peter's right, road trips are awesome. I'd be up for one any time, especially one that coincides with some concert I'd like to go see ;)
 
Almost every other night I take a drive with someone I don't know well or someone I'd like to just do something with. I never know where I'm going or where I'll end up but it's always nice. Gas and time are the only costs and there's always something new to discover in my neighborhood, it's surroundings, and other cities close to me.

Long trips are nice I guess but I prefer the frequent short ones.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger