Monday, February 07, 2005

Writers block

K I have decided to try and figure out why my head won't work. I have been working on my story...Sorting details and stuff...But mostly just trying to get the general story on paper. Oddly enough, even though I am the author things keep happening that I don't plan for, but when they jump in my head it all works...But my problem is at them moment I am trying to bring the story to a point where details begin to make sense. Tried to plan this out better but every story I have ever done with a detailed out line has fallen apart. This one is going well. Until page 73 :(.....Random comments might help...Toss in the oddest thing and who knows it might be what I need.

By Sabrina - 9:32 p.m. |

Comments:
I bet it was exactly a call for some random suggestion that led to the creation of Tom Bombadil.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger