Wednesday, February 02, 2005

It Begins. . . .

I finally got high speed internet in Moncton. That should be connected later this week. Then the phone and connect in Summerside will do silent shortly there after and the computers move into my sister's place.

This has to be the toughest move I've had to do in a long time. Usually, it's just pick everything up and put it down where it's all supposed to go. There's the hard part of being in a completely different place. The complete severance is tough at first, but you get over it fairly quickly. The long, drawn out move I'm currently in. . . not fun. . . . at all. On top of that, the place I'm slowly moving to is only temporary, so there's another move later down the road. It's a bad situation compounded by the fact my mother is now staying at my sister's place as well.

For those of you that don't know and despite what my mother would say to the contrary, I don't get along with my mother. We have nothing in common and practically all conversation with her for the past few years have revolved around her complaining about how she hates my friends, hobbies, habits, work ethic, the car I drive, my financials, the way I comb my hair, how I clean my house/space, etc. I personally don't know too many places that are cleaner than my house, and the rest, in my opinion, is as baseless as that.

I know I've been complaining a lot lately, but it's been frustrating times. Hoping things get better soon.

By Ming - 1:12 p.m. |

Comments:
Ming your mother is a dear, sweet lady.

And it's hilarious how scared she was of my poodle :)
 
Wow it's unfortunate that your mom dislikes us. I thought she was cute. Don't worry about the complaining I often use Blogg to spell out the harsh spots of my life. But the moving thing has been a constant part of my life. I don't settle down. I Have been in charlottetown a year now. I hate my appartment. And well as much as my roommate is a good one I want my own place now so that I can have a dog.
Oh well, I am sure your mom loves you she probably just wants what is best for you, except like all moms she thinks she knows what that is. She doens'understand that you have different plans.
My mom does it all the time. Mom wants me to settle down with kids asap. I don't if I am ready for that.
Moms (shaking my head)
 
Everyone needs a replacement family sometimes.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger