Monday, January 24, 2005

Bored

Okay this past week as been horrible. This makes for the third swim session cancelled. Yick...AHHHHHH insanity is setting in. Urg....Okay trying to recover will take a few more AHHHHs. I have been spending a good deal of time working on A woman's blade and spending some time here. Urg....I am not a big fan of being stuck inside. If I had of gotten out of bed earlier I would consider doing a lord of the rings marathon movie day. It would be great...10 or 11 hours of watching the movies...

By Sabrina - 11:58 a.m. |

Comments:
Well, be thankful that they don't make chemists brig their work home with them :)
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger