Thursday, December 30, 2004

Rowena

So here's the obligatory first digital camera picture with my new 4.0 megapixel piece of way-too-much-technology-to-be-trusted-in-my-hands. As a funny side note, I have steadfastly refused to install the Kodak software, and instead just took out the flash memory card and stuck it in my Laptop's card reader. Works perfectly, and no waiting for stupid USB, I can just go right to the picture I want.

Anyway, here's my dog, Rowena, in her natural habitat. Note to self: figure out what the hell this white balance stuff is all about.


(Click to enlarge)

By al - 1:24 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger