Friday, November 12, 2004

Bingey!

So after 3 days of not blinking, I finish Halo 2. Normally I'd savour it like a fine wine but I had to be sure I'd finish it before leaving the country. Gulping gameplay down like a drunken frat boy can be quite gratifying.

In the ensuing corpses and gunfire I failed to clue in the biblical references in the story: Halo, Flood, Ark, Covenant. Bungie spins a good yarn without beating you over the head with theology. Well that and the protagonist isn't a whiny ass teenager and there are no Lolitas for the fanboys - a plus in my books.

The Making of Halo 2 documentary was pretty cool. Nice to see the amount of creativity and effort that's poured into a game. I have a newfound respect for the slavish hours those guys put in. Alas, I guess they can console themselves with brand new Porsches. :)

I'm not even annoyed by the cliffhanger ending. It just makes me salivate over Halo 3 on the next Xbox. Gimme. Gimme. Gimme.

By TVT - 3:32 p.m. |

Comments:
not really being much of an expert on games. I have heard lots about this new halo. They I saw it and all I can say is that it looks the same to me with a few extra features. Not really worth the hard on.
 
Silly non-gamers. Games are for kids.

*making good on my promise never to 'grow up'* ^_^
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger