Saturday, April 28, 2007

Out of the loop

Sorry for being out of the blogsphere as of late. I'm losin the urge to post as I get older it seems. I ain't hip or with it no mo'. Social networking and Web 2.0 (god I hate that name) have left me behind. Anyhoo.

Onward to updates!

- got a Wii in March; completing the holy trinity for this generation.
- working on buying (or building) a house for the summer, probably in Dieppe
- enrolled Trang in English classes
- paring down the mighty Transformers collection *sigh* growing up sucks :)
- been tinkering with my new cellphone, Bluetooth only works for transferring contacts. So I had to go on eBay and get a USB cable. Paying for ringtones is simply wrong. :D

I missed the VT discussion (if there was one). I'm assuming ya'll made the Wong Danny connection. I gotta buck the Angry Asian Male stereotype.
...Sunshine, Lollypops and Rainbows

By TVT - 7:57 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger