Monday, January 29, 2007
This is mostly a message for the other posters to this blog. You will be asked to sign in with your Google / Gmail IDs the next time you go to blogger.com to make a post. If you don't have a Gmail account yet just let me know and I'll send you an invite.
The biggest difference seems to be the addition of labels, which are what all the Web 2.0 weiners call 'tags' but since every single person I know who can say 'web 2.0' with a straight face are also deserve a good, hard cock punch, I'm fine with calling them labels.
Also, just because I found it again finally on a godawful local messageboard, here's my favourite emoticon ever, nicely magnified:
1. Go to www.blogger.com
2. Login using your blogger username and password (the one you used to use before the blog was converted).
3. Ensure you check that you agree to the new terms of service.
4. You will be prompted to either use an existing gmail account or to create a new gmail account account (use whichever is appropriate to you).
5. Once that is done, blogger will convert any applicable blogs. . .
6. Wait and that's it.
7. Now you can use the gmail account to post on the blog.