Friday, September 08, 2006

swimming accomplishment

okay, so everyone is aware of my swimming life, it is jsut part of who I am

This year we have been trying to start up a Master program for those of us who are over 18 years of age...an adult program.

We wanted 15 people to register...we go those...now selfishly we want 20 or 25 people to register.

I hope it works out well.

Anyone interested just check out the charlottetown recreational guide...we are listed there or try going down to the Cari and pick up one of the brochures...Yeah.....come swim with me

sorry I couldn't help but advertise I am so excited to have the program up and going now...it's been a long summer of email and meeting ect.

Sabrina

By Sabrina - 8:45 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger