Sunday, September 18, 2005

Let That Be a Lesson For You

I just got home from Pants' place and was about to upload episode 4 of the show when I took a listen to the mp3 file that Audacity generated and realized it was just an hour of silence. I'm so disappointed, we had a really fun time tonight hanging out and waiting for the storm which still hasn't materialized and talking about music we really enjoy. I'd like to re-record a show with the same or mostly the same songs because I like them so much. We'll see what happens.

At any rate, we're definitely going to bring a voice recorder along with us to PEARL JAM NEXT WEEKEND. (!!!!!) So we'll try and keep an audio journal of the trip and our adventures. Trust me, if the phrase "Hey Stone Gossard, this beer's on me." gets uttered by one of us, it will be captured for posterity.

By al - 5:18 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger