Monday, September 12, 2005

Rock Snob Radio Episode 3

Laid back show today, more music and more of a variety of styles.

Rock Snob Radio: Episode 3 (audio/mp3)

I don't sound very upbeat in this show, not sure what the difference is. I was happy with the music we played, though. It's always a very spur of the moment thing when we decide to do a show, no planning or anything, we just play songs and chat until we see that we've been going for a long time then we stop. This radio stuff is easy.

Rock Snob Radio has a home on the web now:

http://rocksnobradio.blogspot.com/

So you can quickly find past episodes (before I delete them to save hosting space anyway) and subscribe to the podcast feed:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/RockSnobRadio
Technorati Tags: , ,

By al - 2:31 p.m. |

Comments:
I finally got the episode downloaded and I listened to it while driving back from Fredericton in the rain on Thursday. It was a great way to pass the drive. I never figured I would ever hear Jim Carroll out of you guys. You also managed to talk about Joy Division without even mentioning New Order ... had to be on purpose.

Thanks for the show. I will try to arrange for you to have some controversy availalbe for the next one as you guys seem determined to avoid it on your own.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger