Sunday, September 11, 2005

PDFCasting?

I had no idea iTunes let you do this, but apparently you can cram a PDF document into a Podcast, or so I found out while I was sitting down to listen to the latest episode of the CBC Unplugged podcast.

I double clicked on the entry, “Leaked Stursberg memo: 'Wind up regional production centres'” and my Adobe Reader started up and it loaded up an old CBC internal memo that put me to sleep before getting through the first page when I tried to read it. But holy shit, iTunes is starting up my PDF viewer? AndI thought I had an RSS reader for that sort of thing?

This really isn't something I want my music library program doing on me, especially given what a hog Adobe Reader is. Will this episode of the podcast synch with my iPod as well? What will that sound like?
Technorati Tags: , ,

By al - 4:09 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger