Friday, September 16, 2005

Top 30

Kayla posted a list of her top 30 songs, and told me to do the same. So here you go. These aren't actually my top 30 songs since I couldn't possibly think of such a list, but here are 30 songs I happen to like.
  1. Show Must Go On - Queen
  2. Here Comes the Sun - Beatles
  3. Help Me, Rhonda - Beach Boys
  4. Neighborhood # 1 (Tunnels) - Arcade Fire
  5. Lost Cause - Beck
  6. Bruised Orange - John Prine
  7. River - Joni Mitchell
  8. I Miss You - Björk
  9. Hole in the Sky - Black Sabbath
  10. Tangled Up In Blue - Bob Dylan
  11. Fly Around My Pretty Little Miss - Build to Spill
  12. The Hanging Garden - The Cure
  13. The White Lady Loves You More - Elliott Smith
  14. Aces High - Iron Maiden
  15. Bungle in the Jungle - Jethro Tull
  16. It's Not Easy Being Green - Kermit the Frog
  17. My Out of Style is Coming Back - Matthew Good Band
  18. Night Goat - The Melvins
  19. David - Nellie McKay
  20. Personality Crisis - New York Dolls
  21. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
  22. Spin the Black Circle - Pearl Jam
  23. Debaser - Pixies
  24. March of the Black Queen - Queen
  25. Nightswimming - R.E.M.
  26. Xanadu - Rush
  27. Lucky Me - Sarah Slean
  28. Brian Wilson - Barenaked Ladies
  29. My Black Ass - Shellac
  30. Modern Girl - Sleater Kinney

By al - 8:46 p.m. |

Comments:
I lurve the fact that Shellac is on this list. Now go ask Kayla if I'm making fun of you!
 
Steve Albini makes drums go BOOM BOOM.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger