Thursday, August 18, 2005

Tech Evangelism

I noticed that there were 6 users from Charlottetown online at Plazes today, more than any other single city (including New York, Berlin, etc.)

If this keeps up Peter should add 'master tech evangelist' to his resume.

I've actually gotten some real use out of Plazes of late, since e.co and I both use it I can quickly see if he's online and at the Commons or if he's at his place or his parents' place.

On the Mac there is a script to set your Adium status to reflect your current location automatically. I haven't found one to do the same with MSN Messenger on Windows yet, but Messenger is somewhat hackable, so perhaps it's doable. Maybe I'll look into it this weekend.
Technorati Tags:

By al - 6:04 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger