Friday, August 05, 2005

Summer Hockey

Yesterday was the last game for the Summer hockey league I was playing in. 15 games in 5 weeks is pretty demanding, but it was great going out and skating with and against Major Junior and Pro-level players. Apparently we squeaked into first place for the championship games. The semi-final was a bit nervous as we fell behind a few goals before making a comeback. We handily won the championship game though. 15-1 by the halfway point of the game then we stopped counting. Overall, I'm impressed how well I did. I don't think any agents will be knocking on my door, but knowing I can sorta keep up with these guys is a good feeling.

By Ming - 10:59 a.m. |

Comments:
The best part about playing defense would be that you get to flatten all the star players an dgenerally fuck their shit up.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger