Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The People's Celica @ Slemon

I was on the Island over the weekend running in the double Solo 2 regional event at Slemon Park. It was a great event, except for the sun burn I got (I actually burned damn it!) I did pretty good and finished in 4th place for my class. The people that placed higher than me: Ed is a US national Solo 2 champion. Ray is a two-time Canadian national Solo 2 champion, and Kevin who is really good, has R-compound tires , and therefore I don't have a chance of ever beating him until I get new tires (or he has a really, really bad day. . . which isn't likely).

Greg's probably still giddy from snatching 1st in his class. Congrats Greg.

One of the guys took a ton of pictures from the event. He took quite a few of my car (thanks Gordon!) I had no idea I ran that close to the pylons. . . it also looks like my suspension is doing something awfully strange when I'm taking a few of those corners (I might want to verify that). Anyways, here are some pictures:










By Ming - 7:16 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger